PDA

View Full Version : What a nice site.

DONALD & DIANE
09-02-2012, 06:55 PM
My wife and I are not new to the recreational vehicle world but we are new to the likes of a Newell. We ran into a couple today at our campsite and they had nothing but great things to say about a Newell and this website. They gave us a tour of theirs and we were flatout stunned.

Donald & Diane

Archie T. Hogan
09-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Welcome to the site! All I can say is that there is nothing like a Newell, first class from start to finish.

Archie

The Newell
09-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Hi and Welcome to newell classic,

I hope you are enjoying the forums, You have just found and joined the most informative website pertaining to Newell Ownership on the web. If you have any questions/answers please feel free to post them or to send one of us moderators a private message. We are all here to help so don't be afraid to call on us! In addition to the forums Newell Classic offers, Classifieds for buying and selling Newells along with a Newell Gallery so that one can compare the different generations of Newell Motor Homes.

Happy Cruising!

Joseph

Randy J
09-03-2012, 02:10 AM
Glad you could join us! The Newell coach is one fine motorcoach. We fulltime and the wife says this home is the best one we have owned. :thumbsup: Welcome we hope you join us as owners. Until then read up. Ask. and share! You have found the right site with many great folks to help. answer any questions you might have.

Neweller
09-03-2012, 02:49 AM
Donald and Diane, welcome to the Newell talk forum and website. We are so glad you have joined us and look forward to getting to know you better and hopefully share all we can about our Newell's.

Ken