PDA

View Full Version : Cracker Barrell because they are RV friendly and you'll see them everywhere!

Cheri Smith
09-04-2012, 05:04 PM
We like Cracker Barrel because they are EVERYWHERE! As of today, there are over 600 locations in 42 states. That makes good traveling because we always know we can get that country home style breakfast. I love the corn muffins! :) Browsing through the Old Country Store is a must, they always have lots of fun trinkets and gifts.

SharkRacing
09-04-2012, 07:44 PM
We stop at a lot of Cracker Barrel restaurants with our team and many have plenty of parking. For the most part, we know our stops.

Randy J
09-05-2012, 03:01 AM
You know something funny. We never heard of this joint until we traveled here to Idaho and we had our first Cracker Barrel experiance here in Boise. I like it a lot better than IHOP or Dennys. We will keep this place in mind since it has so many locations. Kinda funny they don't have any in Washington state.

Leeann

Chester B. Stone, Jr.
09-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Having been raised in the Southwest, I love Cracker Barrel's food, always good, consistent and fairly priced. We have stayed in the back lot overnight in Cracker Barrels all over the country with no problems. Unfortunately, we spend a lot of time in California during the hot summer months, but no Cracker Barrels in California.

speedingsport
09-08-2012, 04:50 AM
I agree Cracker Barrel's food is good and fairly priced. The wife likes the gift shop and I like the pie! :laugh:

bigcatwally
09-12-2012, 09:07 PM
True you will find them everywhere. speedingsport I might have to beg to differ with you on the pie! :laugh:

Randy J
09-12-2012, 11:59 PM
We thought the pie was good Wally. But we still like Shari's Restaurant for pies. :thumbup:

pairodice
09-13-2012, 02:23 PM
I have to agree that Shari's is the BEST place for pie! We are pie lovers and have found the absolute best pie to be at Kountry Kitchen in Hico, TX... can you say 10-inch meringue?