PDA

View Full Version : What's your current Location?

The Newell
01-12-2006, 03:10 AM
Thought it would be neat to find out what is everyone's location. If anyone is near buy it would be nice to meet up with a fellow newell owner.

Current Location at 8:09PM 1-10-06 is Tuscon, Arizona

The Newell

rcpgolf53
01-12-2006, 04:10 AM
Joseph,

Sorry we missed you we just left Tuscon today 1-11-06. We are in Indio at Outdoor Resorts CC for the next couple of months. There are a lot of Newells in here so if anyone sees this or is coming this way look us up.

Bob

The Newell
01-17-2006, 04:04 PM
:cry: there is always a next time Bob :D . How's the weather in your neck of the woods? I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying their travels.

Joseph

Current location 50 miles outside of Las Veags, NM

Newell Attack
01-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Hi guys,

Our current location is San Jose, Ca if anyone is in the area please send us a pm we would love to have some guests!!!

khpaladin
07-07-2006, 09:20 PM
The "Redhead" and I are currently at WYO campground, east of Cheyenne, WY. Will be here for "Frontier Days" and then at least to the end of August. Then up to the 3 Flags RV park at Blackhawk, west of Rapid City, SD. This is our resident domicile, see the docs, and then get out before winter hits. Saw a Newell Classic vintage '81-'86 heading east on I-80 a few days ago. Wyn and I almost decide to turn around and follow them, but we didn't. Got to love these Classics.

Wyn and Ki

Newell Nut
08-15-2006, 07:49 PM
We are currently home in Fort Collins, Colorado. The weather is just fantastic and it has been such a beautiful year for traveling. We have been out east and seen some great sites in PA, NH, MA and Upstate NY. Really had a great time. Loved the Amish areas in PA. It was neat to see folks working their land and living the old fashion way.