PDA

View Full Version : Newells in WA state to view?

pairodice
09-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Anyone on the list with an older Newell (1990 and back) that would allow my wife and I to see it? We are looking at a 1974 Newell but have not actually ever seen one...
We are near Bellingham, WA
Not sure where to post this...

NewellCrazy
09-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Hi Adrian,

Newell owners are by far some of the most friendly people around and just about
all will give a tour of their Newell's.so your in luck with that. Now I'm not sure how many
are in your backyard but if you are willing to travel a tad I'm sure you
could meet up with an owner or two for a tour or hop on a bird and take the newell coach factory tour

Neweller
09-09-2012, 07:10 PM
You could drive down to Colburg, OR and maybe look at a couple, but they would be late model Newells in the few hundred thousand dollar and up range.

pairodice
09-09-2012, 07:50 PM
What is in Colburg?

Neweller
09-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Newell had opened up a sales office there, back in like 2009 and I think they might have closed that operation shortly after. I probably misspoke on that one. I wasn't trying to stay up on this information as it mainly pertained to new and almost new coaches. Here's an article relating to it. NewellCafe.com (http://www.newellcafe.com/?paged=2). I know you can Call Phil Cornelius at 541-953-3113 who lives in Oregon and see if any Newell's are in the area to view. I just realized factory has been taking used Newell's out to road show's across the country and that may be the replacement venue. I will double check this week for you and update this info to whatever has changed.

Supposedly Marathon Coach had 1 or 2 Newell's on their lot in Coburg, OR but that would have to be verified for accuracy.

Ken