PDA

View Full Version : New kid in town!

Nara Queen
09-16-2012, 11:45 PM
My name is Nara and I live with my husband in Portland, OR. We are making plans to full time starting next year. We sold our house and are renting now. This way we aren't held down if the right deal comes along. We owned a 5th wheel in the past so a class A will be new to us. We are highly impressed with the Newell. We are getting our ducks in a row, this site has been great. I've learned a lot here. Just wanted to say hello!
Nara

prairieschooner
09-17-2012, 02:10 AM
Good luck on your search Nara, great choice on a Newell. I am sure that you will NOT look back!

bigcatwally
09-17-2012, 02:59 AM
Hey there! Welcome! I'm sure you'll find plenty of great information here.

The Newell
09-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Hi Nara and Welcome,

I hope you are enjoying the Newell Forums, You have just found and joined the most informative website pertaining to Newell Ownership on the web. If you have any questions/answers please feel free to post them or to send one of us moderators a private message. We are all here to help so don't be afraid to call on us! In addition to the forums Newell Classic offers, Classifieds for buying and selling Newells along with a Newell Gallery so that one can compare the different generations of Newell Motor Homes.

If your searching for a Newell I think the best place to start your search is in the classifieds section of this website which can be found at the following link NewellClassifieds.com (http://www.newellclassifieds.com/)

Happy Searching and Welcome Again!

Joseph

FJGuard
09-17-2012, 06:43 PM
Welcome new kid!

Nara Queen
09-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Wow it was great to come on today and find all of your welcome messages! A big THANKS to everyone that has welcomed us to the forum. I'm looking forward to us purchasing a Newell in the future.

Nara

Neweller
10-08-2012, 03:55 AM
:welcome:Nara, to the Newell Talk Forum and website. Very glad to have you with us. I may have already welcomed you in another post but wasn't sure. Let us know how we can help you with any questions and such.