PDA

View Full Version : I am a brand "new owner"

Scott Whitney
09-23-2012, 05:50 AM
I am a brand "new owner" of an older 1985 Newell Motorhome that is in the VERY good shape. I am also posting to this forum for the first time although I have been lurking and learning for the past month or so.

Scott

The Newell
09-23-2012, 06:39 PM
Hi Scott and Welcome,

I hope you are enjoying the Newell Forums, You have just found and joined the most informative website pertaining to Newell Ownership on the web. If you have any questions/answers please feel free to post them or to send one of us moderators a private message. We are all here to help so don't be afraid to call on us! In addition to the forums Newell Classic offers, Classifieds for buying and selling Newells along with a Newell Gallery so that one can compare the different generations of Newell Motor Homes.

Joseph

NEWELLWIZARD
09-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Welcome Scott!

Randy J
09-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Welcome! You will get lots of help here. Good people. Great site. Lot's to learn.

Neweller
10-08-2012, 03:51 AM
Welcome Scott to the Newell talk forum and site. Very glad you have joined and congrats on the new coach. I too have owned an '86 which is very similar to your '85 and hopefully I can help you out a little, otherwise plenty of other members will stir you straight. Again glad to have you.