PDA

View Full Version : Postponing our Newell Coach Purchase until February 2013

Ground Control
09-23-2012, 10:19 PM
The wife and I with some family persuasion have decided to hold off on our next Newell Purchase until February unless of course an unbelievable deal surfaces. We were close on one and it has sold out from under us.

We figure with it being an election year and there being some uncertainties we best just wait. We live most of the year in Belize and there is no sense having a Newell sitting from now til late spring.

Thank you Ken and everyone else who have been helping us locate a Newell and you are always welcomed to visit us at the beach house. We have no more ties to Arizona as all the kids have moved away. Our US base from here out will be in New Mexico.

prairieschooner
09-24-2012, 01:01 AM
Get off the porch!!!

If you ask if it is a good idea then anyone who doesn't know would advise against it.

speedingsport
09-24-2012, 02:40 AM
Bernie and Darcy everyone's situation is different. Too bad the one you were wanting sold, with elections and the holidays coming up so quickly you may find that come February there might just be a whole lot more out there to pick from? I will keep my eyes open for ya!
I may have to take you up on that offer, a beach house sounds pretty good right now! :party:

express1
09-24-2012, 03:05 AM
Still holding you unbelievable deal:thumbup:2857