PDA

View Full Version : Question about the option of door windows.

pyledriver
09-27-2012, 11:04 PM
After previewing several Newells I'm noticing some with and some without door windows. Has anyone ever added a window to their Newell? Wondering what it might cost to have it done?

Nick

Neweller
09-28-2012, 12:20 AM
Nick, the door window is like a lot of things on a Newell Coach and that is an option. I have changed angled windows to rectangle ones and have enlarged an opening in

the galley, installing a larger window. Both jobs need modifications similar to adding a window. I would install a window in a door in a heartbeat as in most areas including

the door you can modify any reinforcement where needed to retain the new window. That would be a fun project for me and should not take long at all. So, to answer

your question, yes it can be added. If you are close to Newell Coach they would surely hook you up with a first rate window addition.

pyledriver
10-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Ken, thank you for answering my question. Me and the wife are both fond of a window in our entry door. I'll call Newell to get a cost estimate on the year of coach we have been looking at.

Thomas Lago
10-12-2012, 05:47 AM
We like all the window we can get and a door window is a great option to us.

folivier
10-12-2012, 12:14 PM
My '93 doesn't have a window over the kitchen countertop. Wonder how hard it would be to install a window there?