PDA

View Full Version : Covection Microwave Quit?????

Cheri Smith
10-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Convection Microwave just quit working this weekend and we are really hoping that it is a fuse somewhere in the microwave that has popped. Does anyone know where we might find such a fuse? our microwave is a Sharp, Model R1875F any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Cheri

express1
10-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Not sure of our model. Most likely an easy, but costly repair. We had ours repaired and some sort of electrical square part. Installed was 150 bucks ... However, That sharp is one of the best ever on the market... We could not survive without...well maybe..:thumbup:

Raymond N Priscilla Miller
10-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Depending on the cost to replace or to repair. You may want to look into replacing it.

NewellCrazy
10-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Most microwaves have a fuse on the main circuit board. It requires you to remove and open it up. I don't know if those have seals on the inside so the manufacturer knows if its been tampered with but remember by opening your sharp microwave you could void your warranty assuming there was one.

Sean

DavidBall
10-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Years ago we had a micro that had a fuse in the back on the same side as control. I can't remember if I had to take the cover off the micro or if there was a panel to take off.