PDA

View Full Version : 8v92 Detroit Diesel Flange Mounted Leece-Neville alternator Model# A0013725JC

farmell
10-02-2012, 05:21 PM
I have a new 8v92 Detroit Diesel flange mounted Leece-Neville alternator Model #A0013725JC for sale. It should work in several years of Newell Coaches. Comes with the regulator. I don't need your core. I'm in Iowa and can ship it for actual UPS amount. I'll take $400.00 for it. Let me know if your interested by sending me a PM.

Hope it helps someone out.

86loco
10-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Hi Mike, I am most definitely interested. I just sent you a private message. Thank you.

86loco
10-07-2012, 01:59 AM
Mike man thanks again for a great deal. Got here quick and brand new. Its been swapped out works perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect! :thumbsup:
My brother said if this what Newell ownership is all about he wants my '86. Now I have to find a deal on a another before I cut mine loose to him.

prairieschooner
10-07-2012, 03:03 AM
That was a GREAT deal!!! I spent $450 to have my Alternator Rebuilt and I did not get the Flange.
PS The Flange is no longer available through Detroit.

Just make sure that the Seal is VITON. I'd take one at that price!

farmell
10-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Brady, you are most entirely welcomed, just glad I could be of help to folks. My hats off to Wil, sounds like he's a great mechanic. Make sure you pin point me on your map next time coming through my area and I'll park you up by the lake.

Steve, if I run across another amoungst my collection I'll drop you a line. Once we finish changing out engines on our rigs I'll do a house cleaning of DD stuff. Might be a while depending on how things go after elections.