PDA

View Full Version : Hi there! I'm seeking help in the hunt for a Newell

Chipper
10-13-2012, 05:14 PM
I do not currently own a Newell and just recently heard of the brand over at another forum. I had been looking at Barths until I ran across the Wanderlodge and now I'm onto the Newell. I have to wonder will I run across another quality motorcoach a step ahead of the Newell?

Raymond N Priscilla Miller
10-13-2012, 05:22 PM
Welcome to the Forums. We're glad to have you with us!

folivier
10-13-2012, 05:31 PM
The cream of the crop in motorhomes are Newell, Prevost, Wanderlodges, and Foretravel. Of course we think Newells are the best. All of these have good/bad considerations. Newell has by far the best customer service whether you buy from them or someone else. Lots of good points to research here.
Good luck.

Neweller
10-13-2012, 06:41 PM
:welcome:Chip to the Newell Talk Forum! You came to the right place to study about the Newell Coach. You will find the greatest collaboration of experience and expertise on the entire internet here right before your eyes or at the stroke of your fingertips. We will work hard to steer you in the right direction while trying not to be too biased toward our Newell's.

express1
10-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Look no further!!29232924

Randy J
10-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Welcome Chip! Good to have ya!

The Newell
10-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Hi Chip and Welcome,

I hope you are enjoying the Newell Forums, You have just found and joined the most informative website pertaining to Newell Ownership on the web. If you have any questions/answers please feel free to post them or to send one of us moderators a private message. We are all here to help so don't be afraid to call on us! In addition to the forums Newell Classic offers, Classifieds for buying and selling Newells along with a Newell Gallery so that one can compare the different generations of Newell Motor Homes.

Welcome Again!

Joseph