PDA

View Full Version : Is there a company that will install new tires on site?

bRAVE
10-16-2012, 09:54 PM
Is there a company that will come to you and install new tires on site?

FJGuard
10-17-2012, 03:41 PM
Never have had this service done where they come to you, unless it's an emergency. Look in the phone book and make some calls. If there are they would probably charge you an arm and an leg.

ccjohnson
10-17-2012, 03:42 PM
Truck stop roadside tire services will do that. Also, a lot of tire dealers have a road service truck that can do that. The downside is that they don't or seldom balance them when doing that kind of install.

folivier
10-17-2012, 07:56 PM
While I was having the 4 rear tires changed this spring they forgot to put new stems on the first one. As they were contemplating removing the wheel & tire one of the road service guys took a tire tool, removed the tire, and replaced the stem, replaced the tire in about 5 minutes. This was with the wheel still on the coach!

prairieschooner
10-17-2012, 10:17 PM
I would only do this as a temporary measure but there are guys that do this kind of road service. I made sure that all of our tires were spin balanced, very happy with that decision.

NewellCrazy
04-03-2013, 03:30 PM
TA Travel Centers will dispatch mobile service techs.

TravelCenters of America LLC | The one stop for all your travel needs. | Truck Drivers - Roadside Repair (http://www.tatravelcenters.com/drivers/truck-drivers/services/roadside-repair)