PDA

View Full Version : What would be the best paint color for a Newell Coach? Ideas Anyone?

JetHot
10-21-2012, 04:36 AM
Looking for ideas if I was to have a Newell painted? Anything others would consider for any particular reason? Thanks for the input and thoughts in advance.

fulltiming
10-21-2012, 01:11 PM
Color choices have changed through the years. More of the classic Newells were browns and burgundy. During the early 1990's more light colors were used, whites, grays although still a number of browns and burgundy coaches. Now black with tan or other dark colors are back in style. I personally like the light colors since I travel during the summer and it is cooler in a light color coach.

Personal preference is what it is all about. If you dramatically change the paint scheme it may be a little more expensive than if it is repainted the same color, depending on who does the job and whether they strip it down to bare metal.

speedingsport
10-21-2012, 03:12 PM
Are you planning on changing just the colors, design or both? I would pick a design and colors that are eye catching but at the same time something that isn't so dramatic that it will go out of style quickly.

NEWELLWIZARD
10-21-2012, 10:44 PM
If you go into a shop that does custom painting of motorhomes, bus conversions and coaches they should be able to help you choose a design and color package that will be flattering for your Newell coach. They'll probably some have packages/schemes you can choose from or you can sit with them and design something custom.

Stylin Monster
10-22-2012, 01:25 AM
If you like to hang out where the sun shines a lot and will be using your Newell for long periods of time I would go with a paint scheme with the majority based in white. It will stay much cooler under the hot sun.