PDA

View Full Version : PAY AS YOU GO TV satellite provider for those who travel in a motorhome?

Nara Queen
10-23-2012, 04:57 PM
Is there a pay as you go TV satellite provider offering for those who travel in coaches? I'm asking because I want to know if there is a month to month service or if you are required to sign a contract. Please let me know the company you use and the details of the offering.

Nara

NewellCrazy
12-12-2012, 11:31 PM
I have never heard of such a service. I for one would be interested in this instead of having to sign a 2 year contract.

Neweller
12-13-2012, 01:59 AM
That would actually be a great idea if no one is already doing it. It works for the cellphone companies that offer it. I thought another member stated here on the forum, they just have there satellite service suspended during the months not in use.

NewellCrazy
12-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Found out today that if you are an rver dish network offers a pay as you go service called tailgaters on a pay-as-you-go basis. You would need the equipment they prescribe.

Tailgater - Portable Satellite TV Antenna - Take TV Outdoors With DISH! (http://www.dishnetwork.com/redirects/promotion/rv/default.aspx)

1993Newell
12-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Sean thanks for the good information pal! :thumbsup: