PDA

View Full Version : What do think of Donald Trump's latest trump card on President Obama?

Texas Pete
10-24-2012, 10:26 PM
Trump’s ‘big’ announcement: $5 million in exchange for Obama’s college records

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/trump-announcement-obama-161111445--election.html

speedingsport
10-24-2012, 11:27 PM
I think it's a great idea. If Obama has nothing to hide he'll show everything no problem and that's a lot of money that can go to charity!

folivier
10-24-2012, 11:41 PM
The problem with any of these revelations of truth are that the people who are voting for Obama won't see them, care about it, or do the research. They IMHO are just lazy and listen to the mainstream media.
The Romney supporters won't change their mind either way.
Who really matters are the undecided voters but again who are they getting their information from? Jon Stewart? I think far too many of them are not looking at the issues but are looking for "excitement & scandals". Or get hung up on a single issue. Not enough people truly care enough of the future to make an intelligent decision.

Barthman
10-25-2012, 12:13 AM
The Trumpster. As hard as Obama challenged the birther thing tells me he will choke on this one too. One has to wonder what Donald already know's? Maybe he was a flunky or something?

MrE
10-25-2012, 01:59 AM
Maybe I'm just a pessimist, but I'm trying to reconcile how either one can possibly raise the billion plus dollars that it's going to take to get elected without being beholding to someone:dontknow:

ccjohnson
10-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Trump is basically getting +/- 50 million in airtime publicity for 5 million. VERY smart! That is why he has the big bucks.