PDA

View Full Version : Do you keep your coach stocked?

Derek Knight
10-25-2012, 11:02 PM
What is popular amongst you newellers? Do you keep your coaches packed with clothes and food so you're ready to take off any time? or do you prefer to pack up the coach before a trip?

jWolfe
10-25-2012, 11:11 PM
I keep it stocked with clothes and food because it seems like I live in it most days. :laugh:

bigcatwally
10-26-2012, 01:06 AM
We pack our clothes for each trip we take and stock food before we leave. We don't keep clothes and food in the coach when not in use.

speedingsport
10-26-2012, 02:02 AM
Always stocked with food, drinks, clothes and all the essentials to live happily! :thumbsup:

Randy J
10-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Our coach is our home on wheels and that means it is always stocked full with us in it! :o

prairieschooner
10-26-2012, 04:33 PM
We keep some clothes and most of the dry goods aboard. We pack our clothes specifically for where we are going. Patti usually gets the food that will spoil to take with us.
Since the coach is stored the refrigerator isn't cold yet so I use the Norcold Refer/Freezer in the Bay to keep the cold food cold. I will pick up a box of beer to help cool the Norcold down, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

ccjohnson
10-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Our stays plugged in to shore power & everything except some perishables & office paperwork is loaded all the time. Takes us about an hr to be hooked up & on the way!

1993Newell
10-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Being fulltimers if our coach wasn't full we'd be hungry and naked! :o

Charlotte Rosita
12-19-2012, 07:36 PM
Our coach always has the following in it-

Food
Clothing
Toiletries
Cookware
Dinnerware
Glassware
Cutlery
BBQ grill
Lawn chairs and table
Coffee maker
Toaster
Blender
Hairdryer

This way it is always ready to go if needed!

FJGuard
04-24-2013, 07:52 PM
The wife is a god send, she always has the coach packed with fresh bedding and towels. The galley always has clean dishes, flatware, utensils, glassware, pots and pans. She has a special set of personal hygiene items along with clothing that stays in the coach. We keep some food and beverages in the coach but it's mostly stocked fresh with any perishables right before we take a trip. If it's a hunting trip we plan to hunt our food or we don't eat. ;)