PDA

View Full Version : Do you use a campsites restrooms?

Rich Franklin
10-28-2012, 09:48 PM
Do any members here use campsite restrooms while staying in your RV? Even though you have your own private bathroom in your RV?

I like to take advantage as much as possible using the campsite/parks public restroom facility. Less wear and tear on my own stuff.

Rich

JustDustin
10-28-2012, 10:24 PM
Rich it depends I like the comfort and privacy of my own toilet. If I'm out and about in the RV park and I gotta go then I will stop in and use the restroom. But if I'm in my coach I'll use my own toilet because privacy and comfort is a major key as to why I travel in my coach. ;)

NewellCrazy
10-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Normally, we use our own. We bought it for the convenience and having it in-house is about as convenient as you can get. However, we generally have full hookups. If we have guests along they will generally use the campground showers so that it doesn't take all morning to filter through the bathroom one by one. Also, if boondocking at no hookup campsites we'll use what ever is available to stretch and conserve our water and holding tank capacities as much as possible. I don't think we'll ever wear out a toilet or sink so I don't really consider that an issue.

GringoPhil
10-28-2012, 11:45 PM
We use our bathroom right here in the MH. I personally do not like to use any public restroom anywhere unless really needed. And I stress REALLY NEEDED. It's not good to hold it but if the MH is parked right outside Walmart then I would rather go in the MH (our home) than Walmart any day! And because it is just the two of us, the tanks do not get full that quick and like Sean said we most of the time always have fullhook ups. When we stay at resorts the restrooms are very clean and very nice.

Cheri Smith
10-28-2012, 11:46 PM
No problem with using the restrooms at the RV parks some have some really nice restrooms.

1993Newell
10-29-2012, 12:32 AM
If it's clean and nice then sure why not. If it's old and yucky then that would be a NO! lol! But only if we are near the restroom I couldn't make it if I had to GO GO! rollinglol

bigcatwally
10-29-2012, 03:24 AM
I don't mind either way but the wife refuses to use anything but the bathroom in the coach when we are out on a trip.