PDA

View Full Version : Aqua hot in bay area

mnhoff
10-31-2012, 09:32 PM
Looking for advice. Ready to head south out off Canada when the Detroit will not start. Anyways waiting for detroit service rig to come have a look this Friday. I have winterized the coach temporarily and turned off all heating devices/ Aqua electric ect to the coach. Only one concern, the electric fans that are behind the aqua hot rads in the bay area are still running, blowing cold air of course. Can any one out there help me locate the switch that might dissconnect power to them?? Thanks Mike:(

NewellCrazy
10-31-2012, 10:19 PM
Hello Mike,

Are you currently plugged into shore power ? If that is the case I would disconnect your coach from shore power and see if your fans turn off.

Another option would be to pull the fuse for the aqua hot in the front of your Newell ?

GringoPhil
10-31-2012, 10:44 PM
I don't own a 1995 Newell but figured I would chime in anyway and try to help you out. Are you sure your not hearing your basement heater kicking on behind your aquahot? There should be a basement thermostat on the opposite side of your aquahot thermostat if I'm not mistaken and I would make sure that is turned all the way down.

Phil

mnhoff
11-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Thanks guys. I found the aqua thermostat in the bay just opposite the tankage bay. I have looked at it numerous times not thinking of what it controlled. One more giant leap to learning your own private newell

GringoPhil
11-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Glad we were able to help Mike!