PDA

View Full Version : Will we see more coaches sold with the loss of many homes from storm sandy?

stewart33
11-03-2012, 06:27 PM
A lot of people have lost homes and it could be a while before they get everything sorted out to have a new home built. You have insurnace companies to deal with and clean up to be done. I think we may see a shortage of coaches available for sale or if you have a coach for sale I'm sure you'll see it sold soon. People will need something to live in to call home.

Neweller
11-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Stewert33, you may be right. I know after Katrina I sold a coach form more than I would have thought, and it was to a guy whom lost his home and completely restored coach. This guy was a retired fire fighter. Which reminds me how this gentlemen had told me how Katrina had changed his whole outlook on life. He had been a hardened individual prior to the storm and an atheist. I just hope those whom had to endeavor Sandy and its aftermath, just get through it all with ease and retain a positive outlook.

Something else I might add, is if they want any of the coaches for sale, I hope they get what they want while serving the desired purpose. A nice coach would be a lot better than a lousy FEMA formaldehyde ridden trailer built by the lowest government contractor.

jWolfe
11-04-2012, 02:52 AM
I believe we'll see this happen along with a spike in sales in new and used vehicles of all kinds. Did you see how many taxis, buses and personal vechicles were flood damaged?