PDA

View Full Version : Motorcoach travel vs. Hotel travel

Newell Attack
11-11-2012, 05:50 PM
This is why I travel in my coach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZueUMe_gQs8

Chester B. Stone, Jr.
11-11-2012, 06:37 PM
I must be missing something, but I do not see how this relates to a Newell, and if you travel in your Newell, why would someone be concerned about hotel glasses.

Cheri Smith
11-11-2012, 06:54 PM
I appreciate this video post. This is very good information and I will keep this in mind when we take vacations and have to stay in hotels. It's a scary thought! Good thing we do take most vacations in our Newell and don't have to stay in hotels. :) BUT when we do and there are plenty of times we do I won't be drinking from the glasses.

GringoPhil
11-11-2012, 07:13 PM
I understand where your coming from Chester and in your case since you full time this information may not be useful in your circumstance. Although you must keep in mind that many owners make short trips in their Newell's and don't travel full time which means most will likely make a few stops at some hotel/motel along the way. I myself find this information useful and if at all possible prefer coach travel over hotel stays but sometimes you don't have a choice when time is of the essence or when traveling for business.

Gringophil :bandit:

Charlotte Rosita
11-11-2012, 07:29 PM
We don't full time in our coach and if we travel outside of the country we also stay at hotels for different occasions. I hope they crack down on hotels that are doing this. It can't be a one time incident if several hotels were caught. For the price that these fancy hotels charge they should be making sure nothing like this goes on in their establishment. Another reason why traveling in your coach is comforting because you know your glasses have been washed with HOT water and safe dish soap. When I think of things like this it also makes me think of what goes on in restaurants behind the scenes. I appreciate eating in a whole lot more.

folivier
11-12-2012, 01:48 AM
And when I eat in a restaurant I don't like them to take my iced tea glass somewhere out of my sight to refill it. Who knows who's glass I get back....

Randy J
11-13-2012, 03:37 PM
This video gave me the heebie jeebies! Makes me glad I have a coach! Leeann said yeah and a wife. Who knows how to clean...right! lol!