PDA

View Full Version : Rear primus works on 110 but not the front

jdaniel
11-16-2012, 02:42 AM
I've got both pumps working fine and circulating well. I flushed the system and filled with 50/50. With genny running, the rear works fine but even thou the front is circulating, it's not heating. Any ideas what to check? There seems to be two electric heaters by the pump, one for front and one for rear. Control panel checks fine.

jdaniel
11-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Problem solved!!! thermostat for the front of coach was bad. Both units work great now!

Barthman
11-17-2012, 02:28 AM
I really like those Primus heating units. Just keeping them cleaned and maintained is pretty straight forward and can be very dependable.

jdaniel
11-17-2012, 03:20 AM
Once I read all the manuals and sat there and studied it, it's not very complicated. I had one bad thermostat and air in one line going to a boiler. Now it works fine. I should have done it a few years ago and not waited til I am selling it.

Neweller
11-17-2012, 05:26 AM
Jimmy, that is a well staged coach. If Debbie assisted in that area, hats off to her. Looks really good and you took nice pictures for ebay. One suggestion though, do a title revision; add coach, bus conversion and also list it under buses. It will only be about another $5 or so I believe and you will probably get twice the action on ebay. Plus I can link it here for you if you like.

jdaniel
11-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Ken, I'd love for you to link it here as well. I'll also get Debbie to add that revision to eBay.
Thanks!

NEWELLWIZARD
11-17-2012, 02:53 PM
Glad you got it figured out and fixed!

Ramblin Ron
11-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Once I read all the manuals and sat there and studied it, it's not very complicated. I had one bad thermostat and air in one line going to a boiler. Now it works fine. I should have done it a few years ago and not waited til I am selling it.

Where did you find the manuals??

jdaniel
11-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Look at my other post. Somebody posted the manuals on here in a file. I also got a lot of info on the Wanderlodge website. There were several guys on there that shared a lot of info. There were good trouble shooting sections.