PDA

View Full Version : Any users of a Crestron Touch Screen system?

farmell
11-21-2012, 05:04 PM
I have all the Valid system and it is nice, only had a couple of electronic failures in the beginning. A good friend recently visited with us for a few days while traveling through in his new coach and I got to play with his Crestron Touch Screen system. I'm just getting the hang of these touch screen devices and actually liked this set up his coach has. I could use it anywhere to control things, even outside. I would love to know if any of you folks have the system or used it, and what you may think of it?

Thanks for any information.

MichnBev
11-27-2012, 03:49 AM
Hi Mike, I have many friends with the Crestron Touch screen system and they all love it. It is very user friendly and very convenient. I have never seen one on a Newell. Is your buddy's coach a Newell?

jack14r
11-27-2012, 11:01 AM
My Liberty has 5 crestron units in it,2 are fixed.It does it all!

86loco
11-27-2012, 08:47 PM
We have been looking at several luxury coaches. We viewed a Featherlite and an Outlaw coach with both having the Crestron system. We are fully impressed with the funtionality of it.

Jack, you have a wonderful coach with many sought after features, the Crestron being one of them. I have to believe Newell falls short in this area.

jack14r
11-27-2012, 09:55 PM
Brady,Since you live in Greensboro and I do too,let me know if you want to see my coach,it is stored in Thomasville at my manufacturing plant and you are welcome any time.