PDA

View Full Version : Country Music Star Kellie Pickler's Shabby Chic Cottage Coach

Charlotte Rosita
11-26-2012, 03:34 PM
http://youtu.be/jDPSocbV8lY

I love this girls personality but her coach is something to see as well! I think a lot of ladies would love how she had it done up with a shabby chic cottage feel, a custom kennel for doggies, I'm lovin the drawer style fridge and freezer and theres a seprate ice maker, I know the ladies will appreciate the 42 pairs of shoes in the shoe showcase ;) Talk about a dream shoe closet in a coach! And how about those custom little stairs up to the bed for her little dog to climb up. She said she never ever checks into hotels she stays on her bus. (Sounds like some of us coach owners) and after seeing the post here on how dirty and disgusting hotel rooms can be it makes me appreciate my coach even more! :)

Neweller
11-26-2012, 09:49 PM
This young lady is moving up in the world isn't she. She was one of my favorites from the show.

Randy J
11-27-2012, 01:34 AM
:thumbsup: nice coach she has!

jWolfe
11-28-2012, 02:32 PM
I had to chuckle at her comment of she grew up in a trailer but this one has a driver. :laugh:

speedingsport
11-29-2012, 08:41 PM
She's cute and her coach is def. Girly on the inside but a nice coach indeed. That shoe closet is a little over the top! Haha