PDA

View Full Version : Newell Stays in Step with the Luxury Coach Lifestyle Market

Neweller
10-29-2012, 03:10 PM
Here is a post from an article at NewellCafe.com written by Bob Ashley for RV Business about how Newell Coach Corp. is fairing in this current economy. Karl Blade at Newell Coach claims the company has weathered the economic storm so to speak or this recession we have been in. Mr. Blade sounds as if the Newell company may gear towards producing additional numbers of luxury coaches in the near future if the positive trend continues.

Read the full article here:

Newell Keeps in Step with Luxury Coach Market | NewellCafe.com (http://www.newellcafe.com/?p=105)

farmell
10-30-2012, 11:03 PM
Sounds like Newell is holding their ground and continuing to dominate somewhat in the luxury coach market. Good for them.

NewellCrazy
10-31-2012, 05:10 AM
That really sounds like great news for the Newell factory. I didn't realize Karl kept those two lots in Indio for marketing purposes. I wonder who the lucky person is that gets to hang out in Florida showing coaches?

Neweller
11-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Sean, I would have to believe that the lucky Florida sales guy is Brian Pitts. He had told me he does both Florida shows and some others sales market through the winter months.