PDA

View Full Version : Ndamukong Suh a Big Taunter who Plays for the Detroit Lions, thinks he is a Bad Boy!

Neweller
12-03-2012, 10:45 PM
In several games this guy has been a menace to the NFL always taunting opponents after they have been slammed to the ground or even injured. He gets other team players involved in his mischief as well. Obviously giving the Lions of Detroit a black eye. I have heard many say that the NFL should kick him out and make an example before this guy causes more damage. Here's a quote from Colts right guard Mike McGlynn below of his thoughts of Ndamukong Suh and fellow Lions teammates tounting Colts tackle Winston Justice yesterday during their game at Ford Field while laying on the ground obviously concussed:

“Totally ignorant on their part. Just childish stuff. We’re all battling out there. I don’t know if the hit was legal or not, but clearly he was hurt, and they’re out there dancing and pointing at him and laughing. Just blatant disrespect. They’re good players but there’s no room for that. It’s disgusting, really. If that had happened to one of their players, we’d never do something like that. But that’s what makes this even sweeter. That’s why they lose. I hope they never win another game.”

The funny part of it all is that the Lions ended up loosing the game and Ndamukong Suh just got a traffic citation. Check out the complete video of this bad boy getting pulled over by a police officer and getting a little something handed back. lol!

Ndamukong Suh's latest traffic stop (http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/video_of_ndamukong_suhs_latest_traffic_stop_releas ed/12318310?refmod=backyard&refsrc=yb_site_specific_8165)