PDA

View Full Version : Looking for information on Newell Coach Trade-ins?

KevinB
08-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Can someone please tell me what Newell Coach does with their trade-in RV's? I'm talking about other than Newell's? Do they accept trades like on like Prevost chassis or MCI or Wanderlodge and so forth?

NewellCrazy
08-25-2012, 01:23 AM
Welcome Kevin to Luxury Coach Lifestyle home of the most friendly folks to share with anywhere. I do know that Newell accepts most any kind of coach, mostly luxury in trade against another used or new Newell. They sell the newer higher end models direct and wholesale the rest off to dealers around the country.

Neweller
08-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Welcome Kevin to the most expansive luxury coach forum on the web, please make yourself at home.

This is what it states on a Newell Coach Sales website:

Newell Coach, Corporation. In addition, Newell offers pre-owned luxury motorhomes by Newell Coach and accepts Prevost bus conversions as trade ins and offers for sale Prevost bus conversions by Marathon Coach, Liberty Coach, Featherlite, Vantare, Custom Coach, Thompson Coach, Legendary Coach, Parliament Coach, Country Coach, American Coach, American Carriage, Vogue Coach, Outlaw Coach and other luxury bus conversions built on the Prevost, MCI, Setra, bus shells.

Hopefully this helps, let us know if there is anything else you would like to know.