PDA

View Full Version : show coach

mnhoff
12-08-2012, 09:01 AM
New to this site,within the last year,could someone please define show coach. I only ask to gain knowledge to my own coach. My paper work that was left in the coach when I purchased it shows 2/94 show coach. Please help for my own interests.

jack14r
12-08-2012, 03:23 PM
A coach that was built for the RV show.

Newellin Thunder
12-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Jack is correct, Newell originally built your coach for one of the large RV Shows.

Neweller
12-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Mike, something you might note, that depending on the given year, the Newell Coach factory will plan a certain number of coaches to be built like Jack mentioned above for certain larger shows like the Florida Super Show usually held in Tampa, FL or the FMCA show and so forth. Usually these coaches get upgrades not found on other coaches that year and possibly not even offered for another year or two. The factory picks and chooses the customizations not the buyer. Some are pretty darn cool!

Viva Las Vegas JDR
12-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Mike, something you might note, that depending on the given year, the Newell Coach factory will plan a certain number of coaches to be built like Jack mentioned above for certain larger shows like the Florida Super Show usually held in Tampa, FL or the FMCA show and so forth. Usually these coaches get upgrades not found on other coaches that year and possibly not even offered for another year or two. The factory picks and chooses the customizations not the buyer. Some are pretty darn cool!

:dito: Could have originally been built for Carl blade? I know he receives a new coach every 6 months and that those are sold at shows and gatherings.