PDA

View Full Version : How about a Merry Christmas from Ronald Reagon 12/23/1981 Do you Remember?

Neweller
12-21-2012, 11:11 PM
I was glad to have run across this memorable Christmas Greeting from one our more truthful presidents of the past. Personally, I was serving in the United States Navy as an IS a board the USS Kitty Hawk in the middle of the Indian Ocean when this address was given.

Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hCeuNUWJzmk

1993Newell
12-22-2012, 03:09 PM
I remember this message and how I long to hear yet another President say such a speech. This video really was touching at a time like this. With everything that has happened in our country and with it being Christmas time. May God Bless us during these times. I hope everyone is spending time this Christmas with the ones they love. Hold them near!

NEWELLWIZARD
12-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Thanks for sharing! I wish our president today would give a speech like this! Touching and heartfelt! I like what the person posted on youtube best -

Can you imagine anyone in Washington today, having the glorious audacity, the splendid courage, and the omnipresent warmth and purity of heart to go before this Nation, OUR Nation, and profess what nearly everyone already believes in some form or another, yet are too afraid to mention for fear of not being "politically correct". Be brave, and don't be afraid to say it; Merry Christmas, and Happy Chanukah. Peace and Joy and Good Will to all good humans of Earth.