PDA

View Full Version : Counter Top Pie Maker

Cheri Smith
12-28-2012, 05:59 PM

With the holidays I've been thinking it might be fun to have a Breville Pie Maker | Williams-Sonoma (http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/breville-pie-maker-bpi640xl/?pkey=e|potpie|7|best|0|1|24||3&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Feature_Recipe_Rule-_-) in the coach to make up some individual pot pies. The options and recipes are endless. I think I may be hungry for a little pie. :laugh:

Neweller
12-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Cheri and Ralph that is a really dandy looking appliance. I would love to know how well it works out. We have seen something like these but not of the quality this one must be assuming by the price. Heck, I was just thinking how you could cook stews and such up in a crock pot and fill make some pot pies. In fact why not enjoy the soup or stew and then use the left over amounts for pot pies. I haven't even got to the dessert possibilities yet.

Clint, you may want to get one of these for Fran. I don't think that extra-large Newell pantry you folks have would have any space issues?

Maxwell55
12-28-2012, 08:35 PM
looks like a handy little gadget

stewart33
12-29-2012, 06:35 PM
Its a pricey little pie maker. It makes some cute little pies though.

Cheri Smith
12-29-2012, 06:42 PM
Cheri and Ralph that is a really dandy looking appliance. I would love to know how well it works out. We have seen something like these but not of the quality this one must be assuming by the price. Heck, I was just thinking how you could cook stews and such up in a crock pot and fill make some pot pies. In fact why not enjoy the soup or stew and then use the left over amounts for pot pies. I haven't even got to the dessert possibilities yet.

Clint, you may want to get one of these for Fran. I don't think that large Newell pantry you folks have would have any space issues?

You are right ken the possiblites are endless. I watched the clip and i think i will order it soon. :)