PDA

View Full Version : NOOK or Kindle reader?

Hugo
01-03-2013, 02:19 AM
I was curious what other newell coach owners use a NOOK or a Kindle for reading? Gloria is a big reader and has been contemplating on either a Nook or Kindle.

MrE
01-03-2013, 04:55 AM
My wife has a color Nook and loves it, I bought her a Kindle Fire HD for her birthday this year and she likes it better. The Nook is great for the grand kids, talking books. The Kindle is easier to download books from the local library.

I don't know how many others are into it, but we think that audio books make our trips go much faster. Actually caught ourselves slowing down or going around the block to finish a chapter. lol!

folivier
01-03-2013, 12:06 PM
I use an original Ipad. But have been using my Google Nexus phone more lately. Thinking of getting rid of the Ipad and getting the Nexus 7" model. I find the Ipad too big to carry around and the phone just a bit too small, maybe the 7" will be just right.

19Sunbeam80
01-07-2013, 04:30 PM
The Kindle reader all the way. The battery life is amazing and for boondockers there is nothing better in my opinion. It will last over 3 weeks and that's with reading nonstop. Plus Amazon has over 180,000 book titles to barrow for free!

speedingsport
01-08-2013, 01:24 AM
You can get the nook app on the kindle if you want