PDA

View Full Version : Four beautifull Newells

mnhoff
01-10-2013, 02:28 AM
Just returned from Yuma, Quartsite area today. When we passed through the inspection station west of Parker AZ, Sunday Jan 6, four beautifull Newells exited the 95 southbound from needles, which turned into the 62 in California. What a beautifull site. Where these perhaps show coachs? All driven with no passengers that we noticed, all pulling toads. Could not get the camera out in time. Mike & Nancy Canada.

speedingsport
01-10-2013, 02:57 AM
Mike and Nancy good to see you on. It sounds like they could have been show coaches or maybe just some Neweller friends traveling together. :) It would have been a great photo but it's hard to get the camera out in time. I bet it was a beautiful site. Hope you are enjoying your travels and I look forward to hearing more about your trip.

Neweller
01-10-2013, 04:21 AM
That must have been quite the seen. We appreciate you folks sharing that with us. Hey, you folks made it out of Canuckland after all. That is fantastic! I know you are enjoying the warmth for sure.:tea:

1993Newell
01-10-2013, 03:45 PM
I'm sure that was a fantastic sight! :thumbsup:

Rich Franklin
01-10-2013, 04:27 PM
A newell coach caravan would make a great cross country adventure

Frankie Jr. and Harriet Botel
01-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Being Newell owners we always smile seeing just one Newell going down the road. But to see a group would be exciting.