PDA

View Full Version : Are these coils? Where can I find them?

Nasser
01-16-2013, 03:26 AM
Dear all,
I have a problem dumping air from my tag axle and the electrician told me that I have a problem with some of the coils, they are behind the stainless steal plate at the engine compartment (right side). I got tired searching for these coils.. Please help me find them. (photos attached).

Newellin Thunder
01-16-2013, 05:29 PM
relays continuous duty 12 volt & 24 volt DC power relays,starter relays (http://www.texasindustrialelectric.com/relays.asp)

GORDON HUMMEL
01-16-2013, 07:42 PM
There has been a lot of discussions on this board in the past with should prove helpful. I think Newell has the valve w/solenoid/coil included +/- $125 + Freight. I think they were originally produced by AFCO for HWH as on OEM part. While your solenoids could have failed, make sure you are getting power to the solenoid.

On my coach, the tag axle exhaust ONLY gets power from the tag switch OR master leveling switch WITH the leveling & ignition switch on.
The individual drive axle up/down switch's do NOT exhaust the tag axle; they do raise it (the tag), but only if the ignitions switch is in the on position (which activates the main tag solenoid)