PDA

View Full Version : RV Park Courtesy

PIExpress
02-12-2013, 03:32 PM
This morning a group of bicyclists pulled into a nearby spot and they have spent the past several hours talking (yelling?) to each other at volume levels that can be heard several rows away. What ever happened to "restaurant voices" or whatever it was you taught your kids when they went out in public? What makes these guys think I want to be part of their conversation?

Maybe I'm just an old fart and I should accept the fact that everyone has a right to carouse at whatever volume they wish if they pay the CG fee. I haven't said anything to these folks and don't intend to; I'm just curious what other people think.

PIExpress

JustDustin
02-12-2013, 06:19 PM
This would be a http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/forum/road-rash-humor-tales/4311-fulltiming-pet-peeves.html. I definitely agree some people are on the louder side and should tone it down because not everyone wants to know what you are talking about and then again some do. :laugh:

jWolfe
02-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Whats that saying? - People who talk loud are just trying to sound intelligent. Maybe they wanted everyone to know how great they are at riding a bicycle? lol!

David Carrol
02-12-2013, 10:08 PM
Alot of people don't care about other people now a days, It's a sad way were going. Good news is your traveling in a newell coach so life is great.

David

NewellCrazy
02-12-2013, 11:09 PM
that may have been their version of "courtesy". Just think if they were quieter, but close enough to see! Bunch of people in Spandex!!! :o:bolt:lol!