PDA

View Full Version : A woody inspired paint job!

Doppler
02-17-2013, 01:39 AM

The Woody Prevost Featherlite Vogue Conversion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvhDmiUW_Ns&feature=share&list=UUCGHgEO50_qCa8__Et-JvMA

Some inspiration for newer coaches that want to give their coach a classic twist or an idea for a classic coach but with a stunning new classic look. This Prevosts paint is spectacular and such an inspiration don't you think? :thumbsup:

Neweller
02-17-2013, 02:00 AM
That is a pretty sweet red machine! I like some the cool features they added. I can see some serious inspiration for some around here with this unit. The sky is the total limit with these luxury baby's. Thanks for sharing. I love it!:thumbsup:

NEWELLWIZARD
02-17-2013, 02:42 AM
Doppler that paint job is cool. :thumbup: Fun little video I could see myself kicking it to "The beach boys" hanging out on the beach with some hot babes like those. ;) Oh wait we were talking about the coach and it's paint job. :laugh:

speedingsport
02-17-2013, 04:28 AM
That's a kicka$$ coach! Mike don't worry I didn't miss the hotties either. Back to the coach - I really like how they made the exterior sleek and retro the paint is amazing and all the murals make it prefect. I keep drooling over all these paint jobs. :drool: :love:

Randy J
02-25-2013, 03:19 PM
All the details of the coach are sweet. I like the how they have painted details on the slide outs. Every corner of the coach has special detail. :thumbsup: