PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen Faucet low pressure

MiracleJ
03-01-2013, 04:32 PM
Ever since we bought this motor coach the kitchen water pressure sucks. I have had the faucet apart to make sure it was not plugged and traced both hot and cold water lines. I did not find any debris, pinched or broken lines.

Anybody have this issue? I am looking to replace the faucet if need be. Been working on this all day,I am stumped can't wait for cocktail hour! Thanks, Jerry

NewellCrazy
03-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Jerry, Have you turned off the shut-offs below, taken the supply lines off the faucet, pointed them toward a bucket and turning on to see what they'll do? If still restricted, look for an under-sink filter that's clogged/needs to be changed? Just a thought.

David Carrol
03-01-2013, 08:37 PM
If the water pressure is low Hot & Cold sides......remove restricters in supply lines and/or faucet where supply lines connect.

If water pressure is low Cold side only......clogged under sink filter or cold water supply

folivier
03-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Is this a Grohe faucet with pull-out sprayer? If so there has been an issue with the hose delaminating inside and causing flow restrictions. Call Grohe and ask them about this since they may have a lifetime warranty on your faucet.

MiracleJ
03-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Yes, That is the unit. I'll give them a call now.

Jerry

folivier
03-01-2013, 09:18 PM
I just uploaded the manual in "Manuals & Datasheets" area.

speedingsport
03-01-2013, 09:57 PM
http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/forum/manuals-datasheets/4848-grohe-ladylux-faucet-manual.html

There is the link to the manual that Forest was so kind enough to share. Thanks Forest!

MiracleJ
03-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Thank you Forest & Thanks for the quick replies, I will do some further checking. I will let you know what I find.

Jerry

prairieschooner
03-03-2013, 01:47 AM
I carry CLR