PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!! New Member from Utah

PatriotLuke
03-04-2013, 04:23 AM
Hello Everyone,

Name is Luke and I have been a lurker for a few years now and been reading plenty of posts on Newell Motor Homes. I am about 1 year from making a purchase and am really looking at the P2000 Series. Over the next 12 months, I am going to relook at my retirement figures and come up with a budget for full timing as that time approaches. I look forward to learning all I can in the time being.

Thanks,
Luke

Dom Ferris
03-04-2013, 04:41 AM
Thought I would stop in and say welcome Luke. This site has been a life saver for us and the members are great. Ask any thing you like, your bound to get an answer.

Dom

The Newell
03-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Hello & Welcome Luke,

I hope you are enjoying the Newell Forums, You have just found and joined the friendliest & most informative website pertaining to Luxury Coach Ownership on the web. If you have any questions/answers please feel free to post them or to send one of us moderators a private message. We are all here to help so don't be afraid to call on us!

Welcome Again!

Joseph

stewart33
03-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Welcome Luke! It's always exciting when someone is close to making a purchase. Good luck and we look forward to getting to know you. Don't be shy!

Neweller
03-04-2013, 04:22 PM
:welcome:Luke to the world of a Luxury Coach Lifestyle! If you hang around enough and learn all you can, and when the time comes I'm a a great P2000 series Newell will present itself. Hope we can be of great assistance to you and a friend. Best regards and a happy retirement to you.

PatriotLuke
03-17-2013, 04:46 PM
These replies have made me feel very welcome and I thank you for that.

Luke