PDA

View Full Version : Considering trading our Tiffin for a Newell Coach

happynuts
03-08-2013, 04:51 PM
We are considering selling our 2010 Tiffin Allegro 34TGA in exchange we would purchase a Newell Motorhome. I have never owned a Newell product but have heard only good about service & craftsmanship when speaking with other newell owners. I guess we have an enormous amount of information to process and take in.

Thanks for your site,

Bob & Marsha

rellick
03-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Hi Bob & Marsha, I havent heard of anyone regretting owning a Newell, I liked my 77 so much I bought an 87 also!! the quality is second to none:thumbsup:there is tons of support here and a great wealth of information.

cdat
03-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Bob and Marsha, welcome to the site, you will find a great deal of information here, and people that genuinely want to help. I haven't been around here too long, gotten some great info. I own a 91 Newell, after seeing the quality of construction, I wouldn't go back to a typical Motorhome. Good luck
John

jWolfe
03-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Welcome Bob & Marsha! Take a look around see some coaches in person, read the forum, ask some questions, take a tour of the Newell Coach Factory and you will be in awe of what you see and learn. That's the best advice I can give. This site has been a great group as well and I enjoy spending quite a bit of time here on my down time. Wonderful group of folks not all Newell owners but quite a few indeed. Newell Coaches are spectacular coaches and I promise you will be wowed. :thumbsup:

Gone Busing
03-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Great to have you Bob and Marsha. We are not Newell owners but have been moving in the direction to be one when we find that right ready to go coach. We love are current bus conversion and have for a few years now. We could never go to a box RV ever again. We would keep our bus but wanted to go with quality built Newell with slides.

NewellCrazy
03-08-2013, 11:09 PM
Welcome Bob & Marsha,

Huge difference between build quality. Newell hands down will last a lifetime plus a million miles. Don't wait trade up, you definitely won't regret it.

Neweller
03-09-2013, 02:20 AM
:welcome: Bob & Marsha to the site and possible Newell ownership. Either way you go, whether it be the Tiffin or a Newell, you are most welcomed here at Luxury Coach Lifestyle. This site has a lot of Newell owners but we welcome anyone. Please don't be shy and join in however you like and we will be glad to share all that we know around here. I can assure you that a Newell Coach will serve your luxury needs. They are a first rate coach all the way.

The Newell
03-09-2013, 04:41 AM
Welcome Bob & Marsha!,

If you full time in cold climates Newell should be your only option. They are insulated like a tank and designed to be lived in with any climate.

Joseph

NEWELLWIZARD
03-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Two words for you: Do it!:thumbsup: