PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Newell For Sale

fulltiming
02-01-2008, 10:22 PM
After a period of a number of weeks with no new Newells available for immediate sale, Newell has a 2009 quad-slide now available. Click here to see coach 1258 (http://www.newellcoach.com/inventoryDetail.php?coach=1258).

Coach 1258 features an 18' slide out on the drivers slide salon. Beautiful coach. This is the first Newell I have seen with the three ceramic burner flush mounted Küpperbusch cooktop.

Mikeh
02-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Michael,
I saw this coach at the Tampa show. The 18' front slide makes the salon look like a dance hall. Very nice. This coach has your name all over it. Mike Haddox :D

Richard and Rhonda
02-02-2008, 01:54 AM
I'm glad it doesn't have my name on it, cause I'm afraid that little book of coupons that came with it would have my name on it too :D

It's gorgeous, thanks for the heads up.

BTW, how about a report on your new rig?

Mikeh
02-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Richard and Rhonda
We now have about 4500 miles on our coach. As with any new coach we have had our little problems. Nothing to prevent us from enjoying it. We are scheduled for a trip to the Newell plant in March to have them fixed.
I guess the most impressive thing about our coach is the steerable tag axle. It will go places my pickup can't go. It will actually turn around in a subdivision culdesac. Hard to believe unless you have seen it. The solid feeling of the chassis is the next most impressive thing. Very few rattles. The craftsmanship is unbelievable. You can tell they take pride in their product. So far our fuel mileage has been around 5mpg. Not bad considering the size of this coach. Would probably be better with the 12 speed but I like the Allison.
What I am try to say is we are glad we chose Newell to build our coach. Mike Haddox :D