PDA

View Full Version : Are they making artificial clouds everywhere? Traveling thoughts.

Jack Fouts
03-15-2013, 03:55 PM
I'm looking for areas we can travel to where they are not making artificial man-made clouds. I was hoping some of you knowledgeable members around here might have a few great suggestions. I hope knowone thinks I'm weird for asking this. My son had recently shared with me on the subject and said a lot of people know about it and think it's a good thing. I just beg to differ.

Newell Boss
03-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Jack, Your options are limited when speaking about geoengineering. Cloud seeding is practiced around the globe mainly NATO countries. With the high levels of barium and aluminum used in geoengineering it's no wonder people have elevated levels of heavy metals which in return are causing many health issues found today. Do your own research answers are out there.

Newell Boss

krusso
03-16-2013, 07:32 PM
Newell Boss - you are probably right. My understanding is that the US government and other NATO countries are using this patented technology to cool and save the planet from global warming. I watch a special on the History or Discovery Channel.