PDA

View Full Version : Size of Newell Coach Shower Stalls, Hot Water Tanks & Aquahot

MarkSparks
03-17-2013, 05:24 PM
Neither my wife nor I are accustomed to smaller shower stalls, so the size of the shower stall is going to be one of the tipping points for us, we know that so we are searching for a Newell with a larger shower if there is one. But my question is about the size of the Hot water tank. Are they actually large enough to take a nice long hot shower, or do we have to re-learn how to take a shower?

We have a tankless water heater in our home, is the same type of thing available in an Newell ? I have read quite a bit about an Aquahot but not sure I completely grasp what exactly it provides. Both heat and hot water ?

Thank You,

Mark

NewellCrazy
03-17-2013, 06:33 PM
Hello Mark,

Check out this thread for information to help you understand how AquaHot systems work.

Sean

http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/forum/rving-safely/4975-how-hydronic-heating-aqua-hot-style-works.html#post31677

Twins
03-17-2013, 09:34 PM
Our water heater provides plenty of water for both of us. We use Navy showers only when we are boondocking but have an Oxygenics shower wand that conserves water while providing a good shower.