PDA

View Full Version : Who is tool crazy around here? Check out this guys luxury coach tool box!

Neweller
03-17-2013, 09:22 PM
I know this guy who personally loves working on his luxury coach so much that he won't hit the road without all the tool necessities. In fact he will help others out with problems too.

Check out these Snap On tool boxes as one of his luxury coach upgrades. Talk about a working party, this dude is invited!

GORDON HUMMEL
03-17-2013, 09:55 PM
Typical Eagle owner

Randy J
03-17-2013, 10:16 PM
That is snap on heaven! :thumbsup:

David Carrol
03-17-2013, 10:35 PM
beautiful tool box that is exactly what I want to do in my newell.

David Carrol

farmell
03-17-2013, 11:35 PM
You'd be hard pressed to haul boxes like this around in most Newell's as there is not that much usuable space to afford. I would have drooled over something like this in my youth. Today I'm just not that damned interested in working on this stuff and just pay to have it done.

ccjohnson
03-18-2013, 12:36 AM
Dittos Mike!!

MrE
03-18-2013, 12:57 AM
My dream is a stacker trailer with a workshop, I've seen several that had more tool storage than this Eagle plus A/C, compressor, generator and work bench.

cdat
03-18-2013, 01:09 AM
My dream is to go someplace and not have to work on my Newell, just sit, relax, enjoy myself.

Neweller
03-18-2013, 01:36 AM
The guys that usually like this sort of thing are the white-knuckle guys that have had to sit behind a desk for two long and this becomes their new found love or relief from their jobs. Then of course there are the lifetime gearheads that can never get enough. Of course there are the guys like Mike and Clint that did their fare share of the BS for enough years and they have finally raised the white flag and said get me the freak out of here. Myself being so high strung use to live and breath out of both worlds 8 days a week. Weekends didn't do me much good, they were always too short to unwind. I need 3-5 days to get everyday life off my mind to relax. That is why vacations were the only thing that would work. I think I can relate to all of you in a sense.:p

rellick
03-18-2013, 02:09 AM
I do like to work on things, its been a passion of mine all of my life, but when I hit the road for holidays a socket set a few wrenches a roll of duct tape and some wire, I like to relax.

speedingsport
03-18-2013, 02:45 AM
Depending on what kind of traveling you use your coach for I can see a need for a tool setup like the one above but I'm with you guys relaxing while on the road and traveling would be the ultimate prime time.

jWolfe
03-18-2013, 07:29 PM
They are beautiful tool boxes and impressive to even me and I don't lift tools, I take out my pocketbook. ;)