PDA

View Full Version : 2002 NEWELL COACH 622 45' - Quad Slide Newell with Large Walk-In Closet

NewellCrazy
03-18-2013, 09:32 PM
2002 NEWELL QUAD SLIDE ONWER WILLING TO TAKE NEWER HIGH END UNIT ON TRADE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-45-Quad-Slide-Newell-with-Large-Walk-In-Closet-/181105633327?pt=RVs_Campers&hash=item2a2abca82f#v4-41

Electronics

Total Vision camera system
Electric shore power cord reel
Silverleaf coach monitoring system

Living Systems

4 roof mounted air conditioner units
Whirlpool stacked washer and dryer
Sharp convection oven
Gaggenau 2 burner burner recessed cooktop
Amana side by side refrigerator/freezer
Garbage disposal
Central vacuum system
Aqua Hot system
Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer

Indoor Entertainment

In-dash Sony Xplod receiver

Front Salon

42-inch Zenith TV in overhead
Marantz receiver
Anthony Gallo surround sound speakers
Marantz DVD player
DirecTV receiver

Bedroom/Rear Salon

42-inch Panasonic TV
DirecTV receiver

Coach Number: 622
Model Year: 2002
List Price: $399,000
Coach Length: 45'
45' - QUAD Slide Newell with Large Walk-In Closet

Body

2000i body styling enhancements
Mid entry floorplan
3 yard lights
1 powered patio awning
4 powered window awnings
4 sliding storage beds
4 color paint scheme
Drivetrain & Chassis

500 horsepower Detroit Diesel engine
6 speed Allison transmission
Tire pressure monitoring system

Interior Cabinetry and Decor

Front Salon

Leather driver seat

6-way power adjustment

Leather copilot seat

Recliner
6-way power adjustment

Leather sofa with hide-a-bed
White leather sofa

Corian countertops
Indirect lighting behind valance
Reading lights
Designer inlaid carpets
Galley

Expandable dinette
Corian countertops
Indirect lighting behind valance
Reading lights at dinette
Lighted glasses cabinet
Granite tile flooring

Bedroom/Rear Salon

Queen size bed
Granite countertops
Standard carpet

Bathrooms

Mid master bath
Granite countertops
Granite tile flooring

Neweller
03-18-2013, 10:02 PM
That's a nice coach gosh I better not show the wife she would be tempted.

Neweller
03-19-2013, 09:30 PM
No body is hitting me up for a contest on this one? Does anyone want to play? I know I still have to tease you all on the other older coach with more pictures and we'll keep that one going as well. I have just been dropping the ball around here a little with a bunch of training I have been in the last couple of weeks. But, I'll get back on it for you folks.

Let's get er' going now folks......................... Where do we want to get things started............C'mon now............

MrE
03-19-2013, 09:39 PM
$112,400 reserve not met :party:

GringoPhil
03-19-2013, 10:19 PM
135,000 Reserve not met. 3642

Neweller
03-19-2013, 11:48 PM
I think you guys are being maybe a little stingy on this one. I can only imagine what Clint Johnson will come in at, especially since he got impatient and is spending his money down at Newell right now. Shssssssss! I'm only thinking out loud.

I think it could bring $164600.00 and the reserve not met. I would be willing to do a buy now at Phil's estimate. I don't have to worry about Forrest since hes done now. I've been trying to hold out and let everyone else do their buying and I would settle for the leftovers. rollinglol

Gone Busing
03-20-2013, 05:05 AM
Ken I think it's going to go as high as $172,000.00 and the reserve will not be met. I think the reserve is $100,000.00 over my guess. It's a pretty nice coach and if it was closer to the price Jon guessed the wife would and I would want it.

Dom Ferris
03-20-2013, 05:18 AM
After doing research I think it will bring around 185,000.00. Other owners are asking more for similar years but I still see the same coaches for sale months later which means there not selling. By the way what will the lucky contest winner receive?

Jack Fouts
03-20-2013, 03:20 PM
I think you guys are being maybe a little stingy on this one. I can only imagine what Clint Johnson will come in at, especially since he got impatient and is spending his money down at Newell right now. Shssssssss! I'm only thinking out loud.

I think it could bring $164600.00 and the reserve not met. I would be willing to do a buy now at Phil's estimate. I don't have to worry about Forrest since hes done now. I've been trying to hold out and let everyone else do their buying and I would settle for the leftovers. rollinglol

Ken, I think you are probably pretty close but I'm going to say $178k. Ebay can be a little dry sometimes and then at other times it surprises you.
So whats the prize this time?

ccjohnson
03-20-2013, 04:22 PM
I think 190K would be reasonable. But due to location, I'm going with 145.5K. reserve not met.

Randy J
03-20-2013, 04:34 PM
It's already had 11 bids so someone wants it.

folivier
03-20-2013, 04:36 PM
Yes Ken, think I'll stay out of this one. We're just having too much darn fun now. Really like the '98. Quite an upgrade from our '93 to 2 slides.

stewart33
03-20-2013, 09:35 PM
$180,000. :o

Neweller
03-21-2013, 04:59 PM
Yes Ken, think I'll stay out of this one. We're just having too much darn fun now. Really like the '98. Quite an upgrade from our '93 to 2 slides.

Forest, you can still take a stab at what she will bring. I mainly meant you wouldn't be in the bidding loop and neither will Clint since he busy spending money down at Newell getting his 2013 additions taken care of. We need some more Newell Dreamers in the loop.

ccjohnson
03-21-2013, 06:15 PM
4 days left & it's already passed my guess!

folivier
03-21-2013, 06:26 PM
I've always wondered if the price gets within 10-20% of the reserve if the seller lowered the reserve to that price would it create a feeding frenzy and send the price much higher?
It seems that when the bidding gets to what would be a great price for a buyer then the bidding slows way down.

speedingsport
03-21-2013, 11:04 PM
My guess 195k

86loco
03-21-2013, 11:07 PM
This might work for us but might be over our budget a bit. I'm watching it. What would it take to bring it into the states? If it's Canadian registered?

JustDustin
03-22-2013, 01:00 AM
Nice coach. I don't have a guess this time around but I would like to see it sell!

jdaniel
03-22-2013, 07:55 PM
I'm still bidding......

stewart33
03-22-2013, 08:30 PM
Jimmy I hope you get it. It's a beautiful Newell!

Neweller
03-22-2013, 10:34 PM
Jimmy, are you wanting me to stand down on this one? I may not find another like her. This may be the one you've been looking for if they will cut her loose. I'd say go for it.

Something I feel people need to remember when they arrive at a fair deal on their next coach and are still trying to sell their old coach is that pricing of buying and selling is relative to one another. What I'm trying to say here is don't try to get an arm and a leg for your old coach and expect to get a steal of a deal on your next coach. My opinion and my opinion only is that I prefer to throw out the car dealer mentality on buying a Newell Coach, it hasn't seemed to be working for most buyers and sellers. If you find a deal on your next coach, pass a like deal onto someone else on your old coach. Too many people buy a second coach for a fabulous price and think they will hit a home run return on their old coach, I don't know of anyone who has done it unless your business is dealing in Newell's, than it's always a numbers game.

Just my nickels worth, I think Forest would agree?

folivier
03-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Absolutely Ken, when all is said and done we got a fair trade-in and a fair price on the '98. We could maybe have squeezed out a couple thousand more on a private sale. But the uncertainty of selling our '93 and the time involved plus if we sold it before we found the replacement meant storing everything and travelling to find another one. The deal at MOT was so much easier. And I'll post a bit about them in a few days but overall we were pleased with everyone there. Except for the darn tire shop, but that wasn't really their fault.

speedingsport
03-23-2013, 02:11 AM
Forest please do share in a new thread how your experience went with Motorhomes of Texas.

Jimmy are you in Canada? If not and you are the winning bidder will you fly to go pick it up? or do you plan on having someone bring it to you?

jdaniel
03-23-2013, 03:26 AM
If I get it I plan to fly up and drive it back. Then somebody is going to get a deal on mine. I dropped mine off at W.W.Williams yesterday and told them to service everything that needs servicing and check the coach all over, air bags, brakes, leverers etc... I assumed I was going to be keeping it. We will see.... I doubt it will bring reserve for what I willing to go.

jdaniel
03-23-2013, 03:39 AM
What do you guys figure this coach is worth? It's a LONG way from Alabama!

mnhoff
03-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Beautiful Coach. Looking to get schooled on this one. When we brought our coach back to Canada a little over a year ago we exported it from the USA then imported her into Canada allowing us to keep the US title if she would ever return to sell her in the US. So we had a option? If we just imported her only the title would have then been taken away and voided? If this is the case with the Newell in Canada was it exported first? If so how much trouble would it be to return to the USA and get another title issued?? Mike Alberta Canada

jdaniel
03-23-2013, 09:05 PM
I retracted my bid. I asked this person several questions, two different days ( yesterday and day before) and he has yet to respond. I wanted to know more about the history and present condition. Still haven't heard from him. Ill let others bid.

jdaniel
03-23-2013, 09:06 PM
If he ever answers I may get back in. We'll see.

Neweller
03-23-2013, 09:17 PM
Jimmy, I have the owners office number. If you don't hear anything back from him, you could give him a call on Monday morning.

Neweller
03-23-2013, 09:38 PM
Beautiful Coach. Looking to get schooled on this one. When we brought our coach back to Canada a little over a year ago we exported it from the USA then imported her into Canada allowing us to keep the US title if she would ever return to sell her in the US. So we had a option? If we just imported her only the title would have then been taken away and voided? If this is the case with the Newell in Canada was it exported first? If so how much trouble would it be to return to the USA and get another title issued?? Mike Alberta Canada

That is great information to know Mike. Are you reading this Keith? It's kind of like what we were talking about on the phone yesterday.

Neweller
03-24-2013, 11:07 PM
Jimmy, have you gotten a hold of John on this coach yet? Was curious to find out what he tells you. I know hes stating the list is like $399k, which is a mile off the mark, I don't know if he is serious about that figure or not. I would say even going up to $240k would be ok. It's a clean machine.

jdaniel
03-25-2013, 02:27 PM
He still has not responded to any of my questions.......

jWolfe
03-25-2013, 05:01 PM
He obviously doesn't check is his messages on ebay or his email. He is missing out on your bids. Only 3 hours or so to go. Ken mentioned that he had his offices phone number. Maybe you should try giving him a call?

Neweller
03-25-2013, 05:03 PM
Jimmy, it's probably because John never uses ebay and hes not logging in to check he messages. He's a pretty busy guy and I would just call him. He will talk to you by phone.

I called John and left him a message letting him know there are inquiries waiting for reply's in his inbox on ebay.

Neweller
03-25-2013, 09:06 PM
Well, she ended at $179,100.00. I was waiting to see if JD was going after it or not and decided to bid on it myself at the last minute, and I was outbid with only a few seconds left, I went to increase my bid again and it was too late. But the reserve is obviously higher. I'm looking for a nice coach, but if someone is interested in something, just say so and I'll lay back, as I'm not in any real kind of hurry and I don't need a quad for the amount of time I'll be staying in one per year. But who knows. If I don't get a coach this year, I'll just wait till next year. lol!

Yachts
03-26-2013, 02:32 AM
What is your coach? If you are looking then you may also want to sell yours:)