PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom changes

GORDON HUMMEL
03-20-2013, 11:48 PM
I just created a new album with pictures of my changes. I loaded the pictures in a specific order, but they did not end up as planned. I did add comments to each picture to explain what I did. My original plan was to also enlarge the DS closet, but I changed my mind. I really liked having the extra 20" of floor space gained when I turned the bed & I still have emply draws !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speedingsport
03-21-2013, 02:34 AM
For those wanting to see what Gordon has done his bedroom album is here- http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/forum/members/gordon-hummel-albums-bedroom-remodel.html

Looks good Gordon! :thumbsup:

DS as in "drivers side" closet?

GORDON HUMMEL
03-21-2013, 02:48 AM
For those wanting to see what Gordon has done his bedroom album is here- http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/forum/members/gordon-hummel-albums-bedroom-remodel.html

Looks good Gordon! :thumbsup:

DS as in "drivers side" closet?
Yes, and thanks for posting the link

Nara Queen
03-21-2013, 02:55 AM
Very nice Gordon. May I ask how long you have owned your Newell? It's fantastic you are doing upgrades like these to your coach. Thanks for sharing the photos.

77newell
03-21-2013, 12:35 PM
Gordon: that is AWESOME! I really admire your skill in pulling off a thoughtful design.

GORDON HUMMEL
03-21-2013, 03:29 PM
Very nice Gordon. May I ask how long you have owned your Newell? It's fantastic you are doing upgrades like these to your coach. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Purchased my Newell in Jan 2008, & been on the road since Feb 2009.

NewellCrazy
03-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Gordon,

Great job and your remodel skills are awesome. I also want to say thank you for sharing your photos!

Sean

Neweller
03-21-2013, 05:01 PM
Gordon, you have worked her over to make it fit your style.:thumbup:

Leeann J
03-21-2013, 05:35 PM
I like how you made the drawer twice as tall. If we did that to our coach I would take advantage of the extra space for sure.