PDA

View Full Version : Black bathroom toilet hard to clean?

Han Soo-Ann
04-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Good day! We have seen some coaches with a black bathroom toilet. Is this hard to clean? Maybe we can change this to another color toilet. Thank you.

speedingsport
04-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Keeping a black toilet clean can be problematic. They not only can get a white ring on the inside of the bowl from minerals in the water but they also show dust. Try vinegar for the inside otherwise you can always have it replaced with a white or bone colored toilet.

Han Soo-Ann
04-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Thank you. I think changing out the toilet would be much better. Thank you.

jWolfe
04-13-2013, 01:26 AM
Try this The Works® :: Toilet Bowl Cleaner (http://www.theworkscleans.com/toiletcleaner.html) I hear it works great for black toilets.

Wheeler
04-13-2013, 01:30 AM
A natural solution for cleaning the toilet bowl. 1 teaspoon Calgon soap or 2 to four tablespoons of trisodium phosphate powder and 1 gallon water in place of commercial scale removers.

RSI Coach
03-02-2014, 05:59 PM
I know this is a late reply to your question but we have one in our 92 coach and since I have upgraded the water filters on the tank we do not have the hard water deposits that people speak of experiencing. We also use vinegar and natural enzymes once monthly which helps this process as well.

Dmatz
03-02-2014, 08:39 PM
What did you upgrade the filters to?

RSI Coach
03-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Doug,

When we purchased the coach the previous owner was using the Everpure ADC replacement cartridges but we have been using the Everpure OW2 filters which are a little better product which yields a more pure water with even less sediments to get trapped in the black sink and toilets. Just an idea, I'm sure there are many.....have fun!