PDA

View Full Version : A/C in my coach bedroom will not turn on

Ramblin Ron
04-09-2013, 04:28 AM
My roof A/c in my bedroom will not turn on. I have checked all the circuit breakers and they are fine... also 2 of the electrical plugs in the bedroom are dead. Any suggestions? THANKS!

What is the deal with my luxury motor coach air conditioning? Is this kind of problem typical in a Newell, Prevost Bus Conversion, Bluebird Wanderlodge, Star Coach, Entegra, Marathon Coach

prairieschooner
04-09-2013, 12:25 PM
Sounds like a Circuit Breaker. Our Switch Panel is in the bedroom forward to port.

MrE
04-09-2013, 03:07 PM
:dito: Ron, I agree with Steve. It sounds like your circuit breaker is bad. I have a toggle switch on my dash for each of the A/C units, but if you have dead plugs also it really sounds like the circuit breaker.

Neweller
04-09-2013, 03:28 PM
These guys should be right. The giveaway that it's a dead circuit breaker is the plugs on the same circuit are not working too. See if the breaker feels weak or if the positive wire appears to be disconnected from the breaker itself?

The Newell
04-09-2013, 05:16 PM
:dito: with bad breaker. I will also say to make sure If you haven’t already snapped the breakers “off” and back “on” you might try that this way you can mark that possibility off your list.

Joseph

Newellin Thunder
04-09-2013, 05:38 PM
after you check for voltage at the screw side of the breaker where the wire is attached and the other breakers on that side of the electrical breaker panel have power when tested, then the answer is yes the breaker is bad.

Ramblin Ron
04-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Hi Guys! Thanks for the tips. I'm going to replace the breaker. Hopefully it fixes the problem.

Ron