PDA

View Full Version : Who bought my '93 ?

folivier
04-17-2013, 01:14 AM
See that it is sold on MOT's website.
Anybody here?

77newell
04-21-2013, 01:49 PM
I know the guy. He is in Rome in Italy. He knows this forum as well as the one in Rome which is where the word originated.

The Newell
04-21-2013, 04:56 PM
:thumbsup: From what I've heard who ever purchased Forest's coach is a frequent visitor/member of this awesome forum.:thumbsup:

77newell
04-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Alright I'll confess, my wife and I bought it and will be selling our 77 Coach. I feel a bit of a hypocrite buying this newer coach shortly after posting here about the importance of being happy with what you have.

There is no way we would have purchased the "new" coach without the benefit of this forum and the ability to talk directly with Forest. While I was checking out the titling and registration costs in my home state for this coach MOT took a deposit on it but we were told sometimes the deal falls through and they, MOT, would call us if it did. We didn't hear for several days and concentrated on an upcoming trip to Italy. Lo and behold a few days before the trip we get a call from MOT that the coach is back on the market - that's a problem for us because there is no way we can get to Texas and back prior to leaving the country. Soooo, I contact Forest and he was very kind in answering many questions. I look online at Forest's postings about the coach. I agree on a deal with MOT and buy the coach sight unseen based upon my confidence in Forest and the reputation of MOT. The gap between stupidity and bravery in tiny and it will be a few weeks before I know which category I'm in.

We got back last night after 24 hours of traveling from Italy. Our tour there was our first and was stunning from start to finish. We had seen lots of pictures and TV stuff on the country but none of it came close to matching the experience of being there. If nothing else there is pizza absolutely everywhere, and I thought I could never get enough of it - wrong.

If this post is disjointed it's because my brain is fried

Cheri Smith
04-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Well congrats on the purchase. Hope it's all you expect it to be and more. :thumbsup:

NewellCrazy
04-27-2013, 05:12 PM
congrats Jon,

There is nothing wrong with upgrading every now and then.

Sean

Yachts
04-27-2013, 08:40 PM
My wife didn't agree with upgrading to a newer model in spouses though..lolololol

Neweller
04-27-2013, 10:10 PM
yachts that must mean you are not a loser.

Jon, congratulations friend on the switch up. I know all deals are as/is, but if there is a problem we know who to hunt down.rollinglol We'll get the other Jon and go Cajun Spearfishing.

folivier
04-28-2013, 12:44 AM
Gotta find me first! :o

MrE
04-28-2013, 01:56 AM
Forest, the pictures in the link in your signature line really looks like 77newell's coach! Did Newell make 2 identical '93 39' coaches? I thought these were all one of a kind. lol!

ccjohnson
04-28-2013, 02:05 AM
They are one in the same coach.

77newell
04-28-2013, 08:23 AM
I really love you guys and your comments. No worries mon! And that includes you too Forest.

86loco
04-28-2013, 11:04 PM
Congrats Jon! Sounds like Forest got everthing tuned for you. I have followed this coach for a very long time and you got it in a much more improved condition than Forest. I remember about it prior to it being taken down to the dealer in Florida.