PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Oregon !!

Luv2Travel
12-26-2005, 08:16 PM
Hi everyone! I'm glad someone has broke out of the pack and started a message board for Newell's. I have used the Tech talk board over at NC and have found it to be a valuable asset. I hope you can get the wheels a turnin over here. I don't own a Newell any longer but think I can help out on a few things that people might have questions on. I did do probably 90% of my own maintenance on the ole' girl. She was a great coach and maybe the current owner will find this message board and come on in and share about her continued life on the road.

The Newell
12-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Welcome Jerry, I hope you are as excited as I am about the new Newell Message Boards. It has been a long wait but someone has finally took it into their own hands and made a community for all us Newell Owners to come and chat with each other and for others just to find some valuable information. I do use the Tech Talk boards all the time but it's just not the place to hold a general conversation with a fellow Newell Owner. Just wanted to say hello.

Joseph

Erika
12-29-2005, 05:35 PM
Hi Jerry, Welcome to Newell Classic forum and site! Everyone here appreciates you coming in and introducing yourself and we look forward to any sharing you may have. Even if you have nothing to share, hopefully will have something to gain by reading what others have to share. :D

Oregon is a great place. I know the state well. If you know any other Newell owners in your neck of the woods, let 'em know were here.

Ken