PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all for the great wealth of information on this forum.

GypsyCliff
04-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Thanks to all for the great index of help and information on this forum. Without it I would never have attempt most of my repairs and for that matter probably never purchased my newell.

Thanks Everyone,

Cliff

The Newell
04-21-2013, 04:52 PM
Glad we were able to help Cliff! This is why were here and next time your in my area give me a ring I'd enjoy meeting you and your wife.

Joseph

NEWELLWIZARD
04-21-2013, 07:30 PM
:thumbsup: Cool Cliff! I agree thank you everyone you're an awesome help!

Neweller
04-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Cliff, the site administrators and moderators would like to add that we are absolutely thankful from the bottom of our hearts for members like you as well. For without members like you, there would be no reason to keep this forum going. Believe me, some of us around here have taken our lumps and we just keep striving on the best we possibly can and if anyone ever has an issue with how we are doing things or if we seem to lack anything, we would appreciate your input.

Of course a lot of credit around here goes back out to all of you that help by participating in this forum. We appreciate all of our members and what you bring. We realize that there are literally hundreds of accumulative years of experience through our members bringing forth and array of wealth of information.

Something, we must always remember is that we should never claim to know more than the folks that built our wondrous luxury coaches. I have heard some pretty tall claims by and about certain individuals and will never fit our scope around here. Nobody and I mean nobody knows more about Newell's than the folks that build them at Newell and the same thing goes for Wanderlodge, Prevost and all others.

Will Procter
04-22-2013, 12:03 AM
Something, we must always remember is that we should never claim to know more than the folks that built our wondrous luxury coaches. I have heard some pretty tall claims by and about certain individuals and will never fit our scope around here. Nobody and I mean nobody knows more about Newell's than the folks that build them at Newell and the same thing goes for Wanderlodge, Prevost and all others.

:dito: Well said Ken :beer:

rellick
04-22-2013, 12:49 AM
I have to agree :thumbsup: this forum is great!!

86loco
04-22-2013, 02:08 AM
Realizing all the other forum options out there, this is the best choice.

JustDustin
04-22-2013, 02:15 AM
:dito: Thanks to all who make this site awesome! Members and friends included. :clap2:

77newell
04-26-2013, 01:23 PM
After 10 years of owning a 77 Newell Coach I'm constantly aware that it takes a village to keep a Newell and that this forum is our 'village". None of us knows as much as all of us when we share. The tradition of sharing runs deep here for which I am constantly grateful.

CAPTWatson
04-26-2013, 03:58 PM
This forum is great it's what keeps me in the loop, as I hope to purchase another coach in the future.

jrarriola
04-26-2013, 05:22 PM
I completely agree with what everyone is saying here! Recently my speedometer went crazy & I came on here asking for some info and immediately received several ideas. MrE told me about an app to my Iphone that could work as a speedometer so I got it downloaded & solved my problem!! Unreal how that works & it has numbers two plus inches tall that both my navigator and myself can see! Oops! I am so thankful for this forum and the Newell group in Miami as well! Jim

NewellCrazy
04-26-2013, 05:29 PM
I completely agree with you all. I too am so very thankful for this forum and what it provides just glad I am able to share my knowledge with other newell owners.

Sean

Randy J
04-26-2013, 05:33 PM
100% agree. I would like to give my personal gratitude to all you folks on this forum. When we first bought our Newell coach and started fulltiming we needed lots of help. Still do! lol! Thanks everyone! :thumbsup:

MrE
04-26-2013, 06:34 PM
I agree that this is by far the best site for Newell owners to obtain information about their luxury coaches :thumbsup: The Newell factory would of probably blocked my phone number if this site did not exist :banghead: I am absolutely amazed with the wealth of information available here, thank you all :thumbup:

I was told of another site, but I was not impressed. Unless I'm mistaken ( I was wrong once, it was the time I thought that I was wrong), I saw replies to posts there that were copied from this site. :thumbdn:

NewellCrazy
04-26-2013, 07:59 PM
I agree that this is by far the best site for Newell owners to obtain information about their luxury coaches :thumbsup: The Newell factory would of probably blocked my phone number if this site did not exist :banghead: I am absolutely amazed with the wealth of information available here, thank you all :thumbup:

I was told of another site, but I was not impressed. Unless I'm mistaken ( I was wrong once, it was the time I thought that I was wrong), I saw replies to posts there that were copied from this site. :thumbdn:

It must be really awesome information if others want to copy :thumbsup: 4008

Cheri Smith
04-26-2013, 08:15 PM
Everyone here sure goes the extra mile to help, we have gotten a lot of help that has saved us thousands of dollars. (Owning these luxury coaches we all know how it can add up) We know we aren't capable of fixing everything ourselves like some of the great folks here on this forum are able to do. But when we do have a problem or a question (silly questions probably to some) we come to this amazing forum and get the help to do it ourselves and if not we are pointed in the right direction. Jon, we haven't had to call and bug the Newell factory with many questions either, which I know has to save the Newell factory time, money and efforts they can put elsewhere. (Like continuing to build the new luxury bad boy Newell coaches they currently build) No other Newell site or forum out there compares to the Newell community like we have here! Thank you everyone who not only runs this site but all those who come here to participate in sharing their knowledge and know how. We have met a few of you in person and we hope to have the privilege to meet more of you down the road.

Ralph

stewart33
04-26-2013, 09:01 PM
Thanks Cliff for starting this thread & thanks to all who have left positive comments. I too agree with everyone who has left replies. If I've never stated it before I want all to know I appreciate your efforts!

As far as the copying goes I think this quote nails it -

An ORIGINAL is always worth more than a copy.

bRAVE
04-26-2013, 09:59 PM
This site has been very resourceful! I have never felt the need to go to any other site. :thumbsup: I don't have to waste my time asking over on RV.net. I love that I can come here and find the answers I need.