PDA

View Full Version : Hearthside Grove in Northwest Michigan?

Gerry and Ira Wales
04-29-2013, 11:53 PM
Has anyone stayed at the Hearthside Grove in Northwest Michigan?

Hearthside Grove : Luxury Motorcoach Resort in Petoskey, Michigan (http://www.hearthsidegrove.com/index.php)

Neweller
04-30-2013, 12:49 AM
Gerry and Ira welcome to the LCL-Luxury Coach Lifestyle. Didn't know if I had officially welcomed you or not but I am now. Did you see under the Rallies and Shows forum section where just today I posted about the same resort that the Newell Coach is having an official factory sponsored rally in August? I have personally never been to this resort but am seriously considering attending the August rally and would be glad to know if any others have enjoyed the place as well.

jrarriola
04-30-2013, 02:29 AM
Yes we stayed a couple of weeks there last September and it is gorgeous! The park is just beautiful the way it is set up with such beautiful mature landscaping. Believe me you will be very happy with any space you will be given to park! There are so many towns to drive to from Petoskey for daily visits that we were not able to see and do everything in our two weeks. We are not going to be able to attend the August Rally but we most definitely will return to Hearthside Grove! We had never been anywhere in Michigan...except Detroit for business and that was not a memorable place that I wanted to return to...however, the Petoskey area is another world! You will love it! Jim

NEWELLWIZARD
04-30-2013, 02:38 AM
It looks like a beautiful resort. Ken we are thinking about going to the Newell Rally this year this might be the excuse I need. ;)

Jim I appreciate your thoughts on the place too. It looks like a lot of nice luxury coaches hang out here. I think I'm already looking forward to the beautiful landscape and the luxury motor coach eye candy. :thumbsup:

speedingsport
04-30-2013, 02:50 AM
It is a beautiful RV Park and the whole area is gorgeous like Jim said. I highly recommend it. Go you will be happy you did.

JustDustin
05-10-2013, 10:54 PM
It's a beautiful area and Hearthside Grove is a nicely landscaped RV Resort it's lush, ultra clean, maintained with pride and you will meet many nice folks who own luxury coaches of all kinds.

Gerry and Ira Wales
05-12-2013, 04:40 AM
It looks like a splendid RV Resort... we will probably make our way to check it out. If all goes well maybe we'll even purchase a lot? Thanks for your replies it's a pleasure to hear your thoughts.

lbrachfe
05-15-2013, 09:40 PM
Have stayed there the past 2 summers for a few weeks each. Many PSL,Fl ORA owners also are there. As all have said the resort is top of the heap and the Rose brothers who own and manage it do a wonderful job. Our only complaint is you run out of things to do and good places to eat very quickly, but if you are there to relax, this is the place. Say "Hi" to Joel and Anne from Larry the "Bartender".... Traverse City is a must and there is a lot going on there.Suggest Travers Bay RV Resort. Happy Summer

Gerry and Ira Wales
05-16-2013, 05:05 AM
We'll be sure to check out the Travers Bay RV Resort as well. Thanks for the info Larry and Hedy.