PDA

View Full Version : Anybody tried the T-Rex

Neso
05-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Hi, I'm looking to buy a new toy to bring with my coach on the road and I was thinking about the T-Rex (http://www.baxtton.com/rides/car/t-rex-campagna-motors).

Anybody own one ?

What do you think ?

Thanks

jWolfe
05-10-2013, 06:08 PM
That's a awesome little ride. Don't own one but I think it looks pretty cool.

stewart33
05-10-2013, 10:17 PM
It looks like one hellofa ride. :thumbsup:

Neso
05-14-2013, 12:41 AM
;-)
10char

NewellCrazy
05-14-2013, 01:11 AM
Talk about cool ride.

Neweller
05-14-2013, 09:43 PM
The T-Rex is a pretty cool reverse-trike, back a few years ago I rode in one down in Huntington Beach at an associates business. I believe he paid around $38k for his and the ones like Sean posted above approach closer to $60k. It could be a viable option for luxury coach owners, especially if you had enough room to store it down in a bay. I don't think the Newell's would have enough room, but a bus conversion sure could. We would need the measurements to see how feasible that option would be otherwise you could haul one on a trailer with some other toys like Yachts is planning on doing. I too have been contemplating some of the same options.

Randy J
05-15-2013, 02:56 AM
Whoa those are pretty sick! :thumbup: :love:

Neso
05-16-2013, 12:33 PM
Whoaaa, awesome !
I'm jalouse .
Thanks for sharing the pic

Talk about cool ride.

Neso
05-26-2013, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the feedback

The T-Rex is a pretty cool reverse-trike, back a few years ago I rode in one down in Huntington Beach at an associates business. I believe he paid around $38k for his and the ones like Sean posted above approach closer to $60k. It could be a viable option for luxury coach owners, especially if you had enough room to store it down in a bay. I don't think the Newell's would have enough room, but a bus conversion sure could. We would need the measurements to see how feasible that option would be otherwise you could haul one on a trailer with some other toys like Yachts is planning on doing. I too have been contemplating some of the same options.